Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

I did it, sorta, and some random stranger who made our night....

SO as you can tell I was finally able to figure out the whole 3-column template, but the left hand sidebar I cannot make it so that it isn't mashed up against the center one.  Its frustrating but I think its SO cool, so  I don't know how much I'm going to let it bother me!!

Tonight my sister and I went and saw The Last Song, I read the book, and cried and cried and cried, the movie??  I cried and cried and cried, but I HAVE to say Mylie Cyrus needs to just stick to singing and riding the Hannah Montana float til it dies and NEVER act again, seriously?!?  To make it worse I heard that Nicholas Sparks wrote the screenplay (with Mylie Cyrus in mind) before he actually wrote the book.... LAME.  We went to Jordan Landing and I just cannot pass up the chance to eat at In N Out if there is one nearby, so we went and we were trying to find a table, it was craZy busy, we finally found an open table, it had 4 seats, we sat across from each other and then suddenly an older man came and sat by Hailey.  He asked us who we thought was prettier between the two of us.  Then tells us not to flirt with him because his wife is right over there, at first I thought he was some perv who thought my sister was hot and wanted to come talk to her, but lo and behold his wife came and sat down next to me, and just said, "Sorry there is nowhere else to sit, is it okay if we share?" Then her husband says, "don't mind me I do this all the time, and once they called the cops, ohhh disturbing the peace, big whoop!"  Then his wife talked about their kids and what not, and made it not so weird, and he kept cracking jokes.  It was pretty funny.  Hailey and I have the same laugh and that makes us laugh harder, and when one of us starts laughing there is just no stopping the laughter.   Great night....
Me and Hay in Yellowstone 2008!

5 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Awww! It sounds like a wonderfully fun night! Sometimes the randomness of strangers can be so fun. :)

Great picture of you and your sister. You look so much alike!

Jules AF said...

I'm glad you figured that out. I NEVER could have done so by myself....

Sovic Clan said...

What a fun night!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love sisters! Enjoy these moments together!
:)

Emily S said...

Sounds fun, and the question is - is In n' out here as good as in California? My theory is it HAS to be exactly the same, but people keep telling me it's not . . . and wow, Matti's birthday cake will have to adorable!