Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yikes!!!

I'm back to work tomorrow.... I can't tell you how TERRIFIED I am....... 


Yesterday afternoon my blood pressure was 148/93..... I called my doc, the on-call doc called me back, it just happened to be my old ob/gyn who I fired for calling me fat and lazy a week after I had run the Provo River Half Marathon...  He added another blood pressure med to my current med.  I'm sure my doc will be calling me tomorrow so we can discuss this. 

We have been potty training for 2 weeks now, he is still having accidents and has yet to poop in the potty. FRUSTRATING. BEYOND. BELIEF.

Today is my mother's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom.  I haven't seen her since just after Christmas, yes can we say absentee mother??  She has sent me the occasional text but that's it.  Sometimes I wish I could just not care at all about her, but I do, but not as much as my sister and grandmother. 

That's all.

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You can do this, you can do this.

I don't know what you are doing to discourage accidents, but my kids hated the shower. So, if they had an accident, I would tell them we had to wash off and I would put them in the shower. It worked for them.

Jules AF said...

Good luck at work!!!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Praying the new meds help and that things go smoothly at work tomorrow.

:::hugs:::

Anonymous said...

HUGS!!!