Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sighing a HUGE sigh of relief....

The ultrasound went great!! His spine, Yes he is still a he, no umbilical cord like Andrew thought, looks great and so does his brain and heart!! So no they cannot 100% rule out spina bifida but right now it looks promising.

Today we went to the Discovery Gateway in downtown SL, it was free admission today only!  I made a donation so they also gave us free passes to the Ogden Dinosaur Park!! We met up with N's family so we could return him after the sleep over.  When we first got there it wasn't busy at all, then Andrew and I left the boys with N and family and went to my doctors appointment.  When we got back?? HOLY MOLY TONS of people!!! Luckily everyone was a-okay about leaving at that point.  I am SO happy we went, the kids loved it and Andrew hasn't been and he was impressed.

I LOVE fabulous days, everyone needs to have them every now and then! 

2 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

:::hugs:::

So very glad things turned out so well at the ultrasound appointment and that you had a wonderful day! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I still need to go to the Dinosaur place in Ogden. Call me when you decide to go, I would love to meet up with ya!!
Glad it was a good day! :)