Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Shut-UP, you don't even look pregnant!!"

Yesterday Will had a friend over to play, when his mom came to pick him up the following conversation happened......

Amy: Thanks for having D over! Wow you don't look very good, are you okay??
Me: I have good and bad days and today is a not so good day, this baby is kicking my trash.
Amy: What??? You're pregnant?? How far along are you?
Me: Yep, I'm 18 weeks!
Amy: SHUT-UP!! You don't even look pregnant at all!!
Me: Uh thanks.

It wasn't til she was gone, that I had the thought of, "wait, am I always fat enough to look 18 weeks pregnant?!?"
So when I get asked if I'm pregnant when I'm not, I get upset, when I get told I don't look pregnant when I really am pregnant, I get upset. Sigh.

3 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

{{{hugs}}} Bless your heart. I'm sure she didn't mean that you always look 18 weeks pregnant. She was saying that you look great! I hope your hormones smooth out a little and give you a break soon!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Take it as a compliment....she did not mean to hurt your feelings.
Seriously.

I love you and you are always beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

We pregnant women are just highly emotional! =)