Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

He cracks me up, even if he has yet to do his business in the potty...

So he pulls this face (not pictured here) when he thinks he's going to get a treat or that mom or dad is going to share their drinks with him.  These pictures were my attempt to get that face on camera.  These faces are pretty cute too....

Quick story about him, he LOVES drinks, anything and everything (good thing no one drinks alcohol in our house) SO whenever we get fountain drinks he will do everything and anything he can to get a swig, it drives me crazy!! He will seriously drink half of a 44 oz drink before I even catch him!!  The other day I had to take some stuff to  a neighbor and we were sitting at her table while he watched cartoons and she had a Diet Coke sitting next to her and the next thing I know he has climbed up on a chair and was drinking her drink!!!!  He is a total drink stealer, what a stinker.  My little sisters boyfriend won't bring drinks into the house if he knows that my youngest son is there.  My youngest once drank all of his Slurpee and he is a bit of a germ-a phobe so someone else drinking his drink, well you might as well spit in his mouth....  We are working on it because it really is quite rude, hopefully he will soon understand "bad manners"!!!

4 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

We had one that did this, too. I honestly don't remember what we did to redirect her to her own water bottle, but whatever it was worked. Hope you figure out what works with him. :) And those are cute pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

ok so first off...darling pics! Secondly, I have a 2 year old that is that way and an 8 year old that I will still catch here and there taking her turn on my straw! Love em but there is something sacred about a fountain drink when it is yours right? Good luck! =)

Sovic Clan said...

LOVE the pics! What a cutie!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Where does it all go?
That is a ton of liquid!! LOL