Disclaimer: I really do NOT care what I have I just want the baby to be healthy!
So the other night I got sucked into searches on old wives tales and gender predictions online, and here is what I came up with...
1. My left breast is bigger than my right which means its a girl.
2. My feet are colder now than before I got pregnant which means its a boy.
3. I'm most sick in the morning which means its a boy.
4. The heartbeat has been 172+ all 3 times that I've heard the heart so that means its a girl.
5. My nose has gotten bigger so that means its a boy.
6. My hair has gotten dryer and harder to manage which means its a girl.
7. My leg hair hasn't gotten any hairier which means its a girl.
8. I looked at 2 different Chinese gender charts one said its a boy and the other said its a girl.
I'm not showing enough to know if my belly is shaped like a watermelon (which means its a girl) or a basketball (boy)
BUT here are some facts from my pregnancies with Matty and Will: I was sick the whole pregnancy with both but when I was put on bed rest with Matthew I felt a little better and Zofran helped with Will, I'm pretty sure my belly was shaped like a watermelon with Matthew and my belly was shaped like a basketball with Will, My nose got bigger with both of them, I definitely got more hair everywhere with both, I had swelling with both but again once I was on bed rest with Matthew that went away. I really just think its all in fun and don't really believe in most of them...... I just thought it was fun to read, what wives tales have you heard?