Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Yet here I sit... Seriously...

I have SO much to do before Friday!!! But yet here I sit blog stalking and on Facebook... YES I'm a procrastinator.... And yes it causes me stress and grief... At least most of my shopping is done... I just have my sweetest Hubby to get done and he already told me what to get him, isn't so considerate...?
The party was great... Santa didn't fool the 1st graders... So he had to tell them that he is a "helper" and the twins in Will's class knew it was their grandpa as soon as he came in.. Too cute!
I'm doing pretty good with the diabetes... If only my neighbors would quit bringing us YUMMY treats....

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Thanks for the update! I am terrible about procrastinating on Facebook and my blogs! I can't help it.

Darn neighbors....I am glad it is going well otherwise.
I wish I could see you and just give you the biggest hug!

The Peterson Family said...

Glad to hear that you are doing better! These dang holidays get the best of everyone with all the yummy treats and I have gained 7 pounds since my last doc visit! I am now on strike with the treats! Pregnant or not it's just not necessary!! BTW... you can get your very own Towbell from any bookstore and on Amazon. ti has been so much fun with Towbell hanging around our house this year! I totally recommend everyone has a Towbell! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

You could always give your neighbors my address..lol.

The Bells said...

Hey Tiffany, Jen told me about your diagnosis last week and I have been meaning to call you - what a crappy club we now belong to! I was surprised, too, and if it makes you feel any better it is going about the same for me - trying to stay positive but having the occasional meltdown.

I found some coconut M & M's in my pantry last night that I had been saving and I was so mad I just chucked them on the ground as hard as I could...Haha a little bit of a tantrum.

From what I hear though it gets better and easier so we just need to hang in there!!