Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keep you fingers crossed for me....

I'm in charge of William's class Christmas party tomorrow.... I'm SO worried about it for some reason... They are going to make ornaments, sing karaoke, play pass the present so they will each get a present and then Santa is coming! Why do I stress so much?? I really hate having grey hair so I need to stop! William had strep throat this week so today was his first day back, keep your fingers crossed that he is the only one who gets that... I don't want to deal with it again!!

4 comments:

Trishelle said...

Good luck! Lots of fingers crossed in our neighborhood. Have fun tomorrow. You're sure to dazzle them and they'll certainly adore you by the end of the day!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You'll do GREAT. Just have fun with it and keep it light!
Love you girlie!

Anonymous said...

hope the party was a good one!

Heather Bankhead said...

how'd it go?