Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yard Sale Tomorrow

I am having a huge yard sale tomorrow, I have for sale a stroller, both an umbrella stroller and a nice big one, a Kelty backpack baby carrier (VERY useful for hiking or just doing chores around the house and you need your hands free), an infant car seat with a base, scrapbook paper and embellishments, 5 kitchen chairs, 4 are in good condition but one rocks.... Lots of toys... Come see!!! Call me if you need my address 435-841-7840.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought that you were going to have a baby....why are you getting rid of all of your stuff?

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I hope you make lots of moola!

Trishelle said...

Oh Good luck! (a little late)

I hope your sale went well and you were able to get rid of extra stuff and make some extra $$$!