Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomorrow he turns 6!!

We are going to Cali today to see Auntie Suzette, while we are there we are going to celebrate Will's 6th birthday!! We are planning on going to the Children's Museum. He is SO excited I will post pics of him when we get home! This will be our first trip to Cali without daddy, so hopefully all will go well!!
I didn't win anything for Father's Day, so Andrew's Father's Day was less than spectacular....=(

3 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

No, say it isn't so....6???? Really? How the time flies! Have fun!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Happy Birthday! Once again, I will say, "They grow way to fast"!

I did not get Derek a thing. I am trying to figure out how to make it up to him.

Love you Tiff!

Krystal said...

hope you have lots of fun! Happy Birthday Will