Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Poop in the bathtub, playdoh stuck to the carpet and dad is working a graveyard shift...

Need I say more....?

Well not only was there poop in the bathtub but he also picked it up and smeared it on the shower curtain and on the sides of the tub. It's a good thing he is cute, and that his big brother wasn't in there with him..... HE was too busy playing with playdoh and getting it stuck to his foot and therefore stuck to the carpet, exciting Saturday night at the Ence's!

I did however score some $1 flip flops at Old Navy today!! I stood in line for almost an hour to pay for the flip flops, and luckily there was another stressed out mom who gave me her 2 shirts and some cash to pay for her shirts ( I just realized she didn't even buy any flip flops, why in the world would she of been in Old Navy?!) while she kept an eye on her daughter and my boys, Thanks Jessie's mom!! Jessie (nice ladies daughter) had the CUTEST red curly hair, oh sigh, maybe someday..... ;)

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

Congrats on scoring $1 flip-flops and making a new friend...very cool!

So sorry, and my heart goes out to you, about the shower curtain and bath tub. It's so gross, it's funny! The first time that happened to us, I was paralyzed with shock and Sunshine, who was sharing bathtime with the offended, looked like she was going to pass out!

You are such a trooper!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Sometimes I wish I could take my kids out back and hose them down for their bath.

I also wish I could bring the hose inside and hose down my entire house!

Yipee for flip-flops!