Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

surgery

It went fairly well. I was in surgery for all of 6 minutes........... But we ended up being there forever, (over 5 hours) because I woke up from the surgery with horrible charlie horses in both calves, which can be a sign of blood clots. They did an ultra sound on my legs and it came back negative, so we were finally able to leave! I wasn't put on any restrictions so when we got home I cleaned out our entertainment center, took a 3 hour nap and then made dinner, yes I am super woman! Just Kidding! If it wasn't for the fact that me legs are STILL hurting I wouldn't even think twice about it.... The reason my legs cramped is because the kind of anesthesia they used makes every muscle contract and I guess my legs cramped a little too hard. Other than my legs I'm fine. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

11 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Tiff-
Glad to hear all is well. Did they mention anything about the future for you?
Jenny

About Us said...

umm...who gets home and cleans the house right after surgery? You are a super woman! Just make sure that you take it easy, so you can recuperate! I am glad it went well.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are gong to be okay. I hate cramps! Take care and REST!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

im so glad it was an easy surgery for ya....of course its always the stuff that happens after thats a pain huh....

Trishelle said...

I'm glad you are out of surgery...sorry that your legs are so sore. Hang in there! I truly hope recovery is swift and you will be at your best soon!

Heather Bankhead said...

you are super woman. i am so glad the surgery went well! love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear things went well. I have an IUD also. What a scare!

janana said...

Glad to hear everything went well too. I hope you can start feeling more normal again. So about the party I guess a date would have been helpful, it's Tuesday the 11th from 6:30 to 8:00. I hope you can come it would be great to see you again. Invite anyone you want as well. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad it all went well. Surgery is dumb like that sometimes.

camilla said...

I am so glad to hear that everything went well. I am sorry you have had such a rough time lately. We all need to get together again, where is Heather the master mind planner behind all of our get-togethers? We need her back.

Unknown said...

Glad everything went well. Let me know if you need anything. Take it easy and relax. Love ya.