Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Learning new things

So I thought I was pretty computer savvy until I decided to start our family blog. Andrew loves Apple, so we have a new Mac and I think its really awesome, but I really don't know how to load stuff on to websites that I'm on from our lovely new Mac. So this is all new sorry if it takes me a while to figure everything out.
We are trying to teach Matthew to talk and sign, so far he can say no, he calls everyone dada, but grandma and grandpa he calls correctly, he says mama when he's crying or whining, ow, uh-oh, down, juice, thank-you, ball, spongebob, diego, and backpack. The last 3 we have no idea how he learned them, ha ha!!! He loves anything with wheels and makes cars sounds, and will line up all his cars and then get a dinosaur and will crash it into the cars, its hilarious to watch him play. He also love anything with Spongebob and Diego on it. If Diego comes on he will start clapping his hands. What a cute little boy we have!
William is graduating from pre-school in 2 weeks I can't believe that he is going to Kindergarten. He has grown up so much he talks about all this logical stuff, like he'll ask if we can go get some toys and I'll say that we can't because we don't have any money and he'll say, well the bank has lots of money we can just go there and get some. He also has discovered a love of video games, Andy bought a Wii for our 6th anniversary, and Will will play it for hours, if I let him. Its cute to see them play together too. He is playing soccer but seems more interested in playing with and chasing after the cute blond girl on his team than kicking the ball! Will is pretty tall for his age, we aren't sure where he got that from as both of us aren't what you would call tall people......... He has lots of friends but tends to always one friend that he is unseprable from. His first little best friend lived 4 doors down from us and his family moved to Logan last summer, and it was very hard on both of us. They are now trying to move back here which is great news!! Our bishop's daughter and family moved in with them and she has a son the same age as Will and they have become friends as well, but they are planning on moving soon too, we hope its later rather than sooner. He is such a sweet, funny, cuddly guy. He tells funny jokes but his favorite is the Boo-Who knock knock joke, it can get tiring to keep laughing at it over and over, but he tries, just like his dad, LOL!
After 5 years of living here we have tried to make our yard nice but have never really succeeded at it so this is our year! I want to plant our garden this coming week and Andy wants to replant the parts of our grass that were getting taken over by weeds that we killed. We love having our own home I just don't think we realized how much work it can be. Anyways I'm hoping the next week is productive and that I can do my workouts everyday, wish us luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a blog for a while and yours is just as cool as mine! yeah!

Jennie said...

Hey! Your blog looks good. What are you talking about? It just takes time and with two kids I know it isn't easy to find.

Alice said...

Hi Tiffany! Welcome to the blogging world! I think your blog looks great but if you're interested checkout the Lee Lou Blog icon on my page or cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com for some free layout pages. They'll teach you how to do it too. Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our world.....

Unknown said...

Ha! I knew I could get you to do one. ;) Looks super cute. I love the big picture at the top. See ya soon. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Hey T. You've been tagged. Check out my blog. Love ya. ;)